Thursday, October 30, 2008

Contents may be shocking for those living under rocks

Gak, no post since I started back to school, I am so sorry dear readers. I meant to post things a few weeks ago, I had pictures and junk from a wedding we did, but Blogger AND Facebook were being lame and I got so annoyed that I just couldn't keep trying to upload.

To make it up to you, I present a fabulous postcard that I received in the mail today from my nerd camp friend Aja who is far off in Ottawa being a great big awesome person. I absolutely LOVE this postcard, it says:

"I masterbate. And I enjoy it. A lot. It took me years to discover it. Thankfully, I finally got over my hang-ups. I realized that a sex drive is as natural as the urge to eat, sleep, or drink. I wouldn't deny myself a fabulous meal, so why would I deny myself the experience of sexual desire. Sure it took me awhile to come around to the idea, but I've become more comfortable with my own body. And in doing so, I've discovered the wonderful gift of my innate sexual energy."

Aja immediately thought of me when she saw it at Venus Envy, what I gather to be a women-friendly sex shop: www.venusenvy.ca

So I thank Aja for sharing this with me and for thinking of me, and I hope my readers can appreciate it too.

Catherine Ford forever,

vrock

No comments: