Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I want it, I want it, I want it, me, me, ME!

The humble beginnings of my "let it snow" mittens. I started with checking my gauge, the most tedious and time-wasting of activities



Renate as she first arrived, putting on her knitting face.






Catherine, after I let her pose so there would be no "in the middle of knitting and looking down" double chin



Renate, on the comfy chairs. We made a speedy move towards them after initially sitting on rigid and UNcomfy wooden chairs.











The fuzzy-headed boy made a guest appearance at knitting to remind me of our movie date following my knitting party. ps. the clone wars movie was disappointing.







It looks like you, my faithful readers, will only get to see the pictures above. Blogger isn't agreeing with me right now, so the other half of my pictures will have to come another time. Le sigh <- french sigh.



It appears that I'm a big dirty liar! Victory is mine! The picture to your left is of the food Peter thought we would like to eat. He was the bringer of tasty treats all night. However, after our snacks of delicious Asian things that Catherine brought, we were unable to finish the warmed chocolate chip cookies with whipped cream and caramel drizzle. Shame.


And now, my pride and joy, my new and exciting two-colour project! Look at the fine craftsmanship, the delicate work, the attention to detail. Fabulous.





Ooooo. Ahhhhh. It's so wintery!








That's about all I can stand of blogger tonight, loading pictures really takes it out of me. I hope you enjoyed this visual sneak peak into the world of vrock. Oh heck, one more:




It's Sassy!







Knitting party + star wars at some point. When are you free my lovelies? Catherine, Anonymous, I'm talking to you.

Onward,

vrock

2 comments:

Dan said...

Anything with sassy in it is great.

Mwah!

Anonymous said...

Star Wars knitting party, yes! I'll check my schedule when I'm in tonight.